Icon Omega Series Bypass Shock for Rear 07-Up Toyota Tundra w/0-3'' Lift
- Modular & Expandable Clockable Components
- Radial Flow Technology
- Dynamic Heat Transfer System
- High Resolution Adjustability
- 100 Percent Made in the USA
Stemming from years of suspension design, engineering and racing comes the most revolutionary advancement in shock technology since Claude Foster invented them in 1907. The Omega Series of OE replacement bypass shocks for the 2007 and up Tundra are designed and valved specifically for the rear of your vehicle from stock to 3'' of lift. Adjustments to both rebound and compression can easily be made by hand with no tools required. These shocks not only offer the industry leading technology but, incredible ride quality and performance.
These shocks are sold separately
2007-2011 Toyota Tundra Rear
Shock Type: Bypass
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H3.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.