Icon 5-8'' Stage 3 Suspension System, Torsion Drop for 2011+ Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500HD/3500
- Lifts Truck 5-8''
- Provides Great Ride Quality
- Adjustable Ride Height
- Shocks Valved Specifically for the Truck
The Icon 2011+ Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500 5-8'' Suspension System- Torsion Drop- Stage 3 System was engineered to offer superior ride quality, performance, component protection, and reliability all in one complete package. With over a year of development and testing our suspension system is sure to perform with the best on or off road handling and drive-ability Included in this lift kit are components and features such as a heavy duty boxed sub-frame with integrated differential and transmission skid plates, precision CNC machined cast iron spindle knuckles, adjustable lift height, VS 2.5 Series shocks front & rear, rear lift blocks w/built in bump stops, all 100% Made in the USA. The Stage 3 GM 2500HD/3500 5-8'' system upgrades the 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks to VS 2.5 Series piggy back shocks giving you superior overall performance & handling compared to any other available suspension. We do offer additional upgraded stages that include uniball upper control arms which will increase your suspension travel almost 50%, or the TRS Bracket Kit (Torsion Relocation System- go to 5-8'' Suspension Systems w/TRS).
- Heavy Duty Boxed Sub-Frame w/Integrated Diff and Transmission Skid Plates
- Precision CNC Machined Cast Iron Spindle Knuckles
- Fits 2wd & 4wd Models
- 5-8'' Adjustable Lift Height
- VS 2.0 Aluminum Series Front and Rear Shocks Included in Stage 2 GM 2500HD/3500 System
- Improved drive-ability and handling over stock
- Complies with GM Stabilitrak System
- ICON high quality fit, appearance and improved suspension function
- Retains Factory track width when high offset wheels are used
- 2.5'' Series Piggy Back and Uniball Upper Control Arms Available
- 100% Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty on ICON Fabricated non serviceable components
- Fits 2wd & 4wd Applications
- Front drive shaft & shift linkage brackets recommended for vehicles with 4wd that will be operated at highway speeds of 15mph or more
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 17-18'' w/up to 5.5'' Backspace, 20''+ w/up to 5.75-6'' Backspace (Pending Wheel Make)
Aftermarket Tires: 35'' when lifted at 6-7'', 37'' when lifted to 8'' (Minor Trimming Required)
2011-2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
2011-2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2011-2012 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
2011-2012 GMC Sierra 3500
Lift Inches: 5-8''
Shocks Included: Yes
Max Tire Size: 35-37''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H3.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.