Icon 5-8'' Stage 4 Suspension System, Torsion Drop for 2011+ Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500HD/3500
- Lifts Truck 5-8''
- Provides Great Ride Quality
- Adjustable Ride Height
- Shocks Valved Specifically for the Truck
The Icon 2011+ Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500 5-8'' Suspension System- Torsion Drop- Stage 4 System is our top level system that was engineered to offer superior ride quality, performance, component protection, increase suspension travel, and reliability all in one complete package. With over a year of development and testing our suspension system is sure to perform with the best on or off road handling and drive-ability Included in this lift kit are components and features such as a heavy duty boxed sub-frame with integrated differential and transmission skid plates, precision CNC machined cast iron spindle knuckles, adjustable lift height, VS 2.5 Series shocks front & rear, rear lift blocks w/built in bump stops, tubular uniball upper control arms, all 100% Made in the USA. The Stage 4 GM 2500HD/3500 5-8'' system adds Tubular Uniball Upper Control arms which increase the front suspension travel almost 50%, giving you superior overall performance & handling compared to any other available suspension. Uniball Upper control arms not only add suspension travel when paired with our VS 2.5 Series Piggy Back shocks, but add strength and durability while improving alignment specifications. If you are interested in a high clearance torsion bar system we do offer the TRS Bracket Kit (Torsion Relocation System- go to 5-8'' Suspension Systems w/ TRS) that keeps the factory torsion bars mounted in the stock location.
- Heavy Duty Boxed Sub-Frame w/Integrated Diff and Transmission Skid Plates
- Precision CNC Machined Cast Iron Spindle Knuckles
- Fits 2wd & 4wd Models
- 5-8'' Adjustable Lift Height
- VS 2.0 Aluminum Series Front and Rear Shocks Included in Stage 2 GM 2500HD/3500 System
- Improved drive-ability and handling over stock
- Complies with GM Stabilitrak System
- ICON high quality fit, appearance and improved suspension function
- Retains Factory track width when high offset wheels are used
- 2.5'' Series Piggy Back and Uniball Upper Control Arms Available
- 100% Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty on ICON Fabricated non serviceable components
- Fits 2wd & 4wd Applications
- Front drive shaft & shift linkage brackets recommended for vehicles with 4wd that will be operated at highway speeds of 15mph or more
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 17-18'' w/up to 5.5'' Backspace, 20''+ w/up to 5.75-6'' Backspace (Pending Wheel Make)
Aftermarket Tires: 35'' when lifted at 6-7'', 37'' when lifted to 8'' (Minor Trimming Required)
2011-2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
2011-2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2011-2012 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
2011-2012 GMC Sierra 3500
Lift Inches: 5-8''
Shocks Included: Yes
Max Tire Size: 35-37''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H3.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.