Icon 5-8'' Stage 1 Suspension System, Torsion Relocation System (TRS) for 2011+ Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500HD/3500
- Lifts Truck 5-8''
- Provides Great Ride Quality
- Adjustable Ride Height
- Shocks Valved Specifically for the Truck
The Icon 2011+ Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500 5-8'' Suspension System- Torsion Relocation System (TRS)- Stage 1 System was engineered to offer superior ride quality, performance, component protection, and reliability all in one complete package. With over a year of development and testing our suspension system is sure to perform with great on or off road handling and drive-ability Included in this lift kit are components and features such as a heavy duty boxed sub-frame with integrated differential and transmission skid plates, precision CNC machined cast iron spindle knuckles, adjustable lift height, rear lift blocks w/built in bump stops, torsion bar relocation brackets, all 100% Made in the USA. ICON's TRS System allows the factory torsion bar to remain in the factory location giving the center of the vehicle maximum ground clearance. The Stage 1 GM 2500HD/3500 entry level system comes complete with front shock extensions and VS 2.0 Aluminum series shocks. We do have upgraded stages available that include front and rear 2.0 aluminum series shocks or 2.5 series piggy back shocks, and uniball upper control arms.
- Heavy Duty Boxed Sub-Frame with integrated Diff and Transmission Skid Plates
- Precision CNC Machined Cast Iron Spindle Knuckles
- Includes ICON TRS brackets to keep Torsion Bars in the Factory Location
- Fits 2wd & 4wd Models
- 5-8'' Adjustable Lift Height
- Improved Ground Clearance
- VS 2.0 Aluminum or 2.5 Series Piggy Back Shocks Available
- Improved drive-ability and handling over stock
- Complies with GM Stabilitrak System
- ICON high quality fit, appearance and improved suspension function
- Retains Factory track width when high offset wheels are used
- 100% made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty on ICON Fabricated non serviceable components
- Fits 2wd & 4wd Applications
- Front drive shaft & shift linkage brackets recommended for vehicle with 4wd that will be operated at highway speeds of 15mph or more
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 17-18'' w/up to 5.5'' Backspace, 20''+ w/up to 5.75-6'' Backspace (Pending Wheel Make)
Aftermarket Tires: 35'' when lifted at 6-7'', 37'' when lifted to 8'' (Minor Trimming Required)
2011-2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
2011-2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2011-2012 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
2011-2012 GMC Sierra 3500
Lift Inches: 5-8''
Shocks Included: Yes
Max Tire Size: 35-37''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H3.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.