Teraflex VSS Shock Absorber Set of 4 for Front/Rear 07-Current Jeep Wrangler JK and Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited w/6'' Lift
- Stock mounting for easy installation
- Twin Tube Design for Durability
- Longer stroke travel due to twin tube design
- Durable black 'e-dipped' finish resist salt and other corrosives
- Limited Lifetime WarrantyCoupons widget is currently in development and will be available shortly.
We created an exceptional shock absorber designed and developed specifically for Jeep vehicles. This means you get the best extreme off-road performance and unequaled highway ride because it is designed specifically for your Jeep. You will find premium-quality rubber bushings with Jeep specific bar pins, and a resistant black finish that will withstand the most extreme off-road abuse. The VSS gas shock uses a twin-tube design, with triple-chromed rod to ensure extended trouble-free operation. This shock is all performance and packed with features for extreme durability.
- Twin Tube design is a more robust and rugged design geared toward heavy duty off road abuse
- The outer tube protects the inner tube from damage, so if you dent the outer tube, the shock will still function
- Longer stroke travel with Twin Tube design
- Velocity valve tuned to react perfectly with TeraFlex Suspensions
- Large diameter piston lowers internal operating temperatures
- Travel limiter minimizes the impact of over-compression
- Oil block and seal keep all internal fluids contained and sealed
- Heavy-duty shock canister provides strong protection from damage
- Durable black 'e-dipped' finish resists salt and other corrosives
- Induction-hardened, triple-chrome plated rod provides strength
- Double-welded shock eyelets reinforce and support
- Jeep specific bar pin
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shocks are sold individually, unless specified otherwise.
07-Current Jeep Wrangler JK
07-Current Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Front Shock Type: Twin Tube Emulsion
Shock Travel: 12.37''
Extended Length: 30.92''
Collapsed Length: 18.55''
Mounting Type: Barpin/Stem
Rear Shock Type: Twin Tube Emulsion
Shock Travel: 12.84''
Extended Length: 32.09''
Collapsed Length: 19.25''
Mounting Type: Eye/Eye
- Item Requires Shipping
- 24.0 lbs.
- W6.3000” x H24.0000” x L6.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.