Teraflex Extreme Short Shaft Kit For Use In 231-J Transfer Case for Jeep (See Application List)
- 3'' Shorter than a standard short shaft kit
- Allows for the longest driveshaft possible
- Shorter than an Atlas II Transfer case
The Extreme Short Shaft kit is what short wheelbase Wrangler owners have been dreaming of for decades. The Extreme kit not only improves on strength, but also increases driveshaft lengths by up to 7'' over a stock application. It is over 3'' shorter than a standard SYE kit, and 1 1/2'' shorter than an ATLAS II. The Extreme SS kit comes with all necessary components to modify the stock 231 case. Speedometer readings are transferred through a tone ring and electronic sensor. To adjust the calibration a converter box is necessary to make any calibration adjustments.
Note: Fits 231-J transfer cases only.
Note: Earlier 231 applications with mechanical speedometer cable require updating to an electronic speedometer.
84-01 Jeep Cherokee
86-92 Jeep Comanche
87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ
97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H6.0000” x L16.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.