Teraflex HD Tie Rod Kit Small Taper Ends for Jeep (See Application List)
- Uses 1 Ton Joints
- Hex aluminum tubing for durability
This heavy duty tie rod is designed to work with the TeraFlex heavy duty drag link in a kit to upgrade any TJ, YJ, XJ, or ZJs steering system utilizing the TeraFlex High Steer Knuckle. It is constructed of 1 1/2'' hexagon 6061 T6 aluminum, which has a higher specific strength than 1018 steel. It also has a yield strength of 45,000 lbs. but is 3 times lighter than steel. The aluminum will also deflect 3 times further than steel, while returning to its original shape. The hexagon shape makes tightening jam nuts simple by using a 1 1/2'' wrench to hold the tube. Tera has developed heavy duty tie rod ends that utilize a one-ton joint end, and are available in either a stock Jeep taper or a large one-ton taper (standard Dana 60).
Note: This tie rod is intended for use with the TeraFlex Dana 30 High Steer Knuckle.
84-01 Jeep Cherokee
93-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee
87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ
97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ
04-06 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Item Requires Shipping
- 14.0 lbs.
- W3.5000” x H37.3000” x L3.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.