Deaver Leaf Springs Toyota Tacoma (98-04) 1 1/2'' 8 Leaf Rear
- Diamond Cut inner leaf ends minimizing shear points
- Anti-Friction pads inserted between the leafs for a smoother ride and quiet operation
- Full military-wrapped spring eyes for superior durability, and OEM bushings
- Includes bushings and U-Boilts
Deaver Progressive Series Springs are high quality 9 Leaf and 10 leaf units fabricated with high grade 5160 American Steel. A higher leaf count spring allows the use of thinner leaf material that yields a more flexible progressive leaf stack, or pyramid. Producing a much smoother spring rate curve throughout the complete suspension cycle. The even, linear compression rate curve of our Progressive System springs is the primary key to excellent ride quality.
NOTE: Deaver Leaf Springs are progressive design springs. They are not suited for carrying weight in the back of your truck or for towing.
98-04 Toyota Tacoma
Material: High Grade 5160 American Steel
Includes: OEM bushings
- Item Requires Shipping
- 100.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H6.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.