Bilstein 5160 Shock for Rear 99-04 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty w/3-5'' Lift
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Triple C Technology finish
- OEM Replacement
- Remote reservoir
- Limited 90day warranty
- Unique digressive valving system instantly produces full damping capability
- Remote reservoir dramatically increases shock oil capacity for even greater heat dissipation and damping sensitivity
- Reservoir mounting configuration designed specifically for each vehicle application
Bilstein 5160 remote reservoir shocks offer the ultimate in offroad shock technology in a shock that bolts into your stock mounting points and uses included brackets to make mounting the remote reservoir simple and easy. The Bilstein 5160 remote reservoir shocks come with detailed instructions for mounting the remote reservoir. No fabrication or modification is needed to install these offroad shocks.
BODY: 2" Seamless Extruded Tube - Conventional Body
VALVING: "Self-Adjusting" Deflective Disc Independent Rebound & Compression
BODY PLATING: Triple C Zinc Plated
MOUNTING: Vulcanized Neoprene Rubber with Vehicle Specific Sleeves or Cast Crossbar
SERVICE/TUNING: Split compression and rebound valving tuned for each specific application
Shock Type: Monotube (Non Coil-Over)
Shock Diameter: 2.0''
Mounting Type: Vulcanized Neoprene Rubber with Vehicle Specific Sleeves or Cast Crossbar
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.7 lbs.
- W3.5000” x H3.5000” x L27.0000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.