Bilstein 5100 Shock for Front or Rear 59-91 Jeep/75-91 Chevrolet/GMC/ 76-93 Dodge 75-77 Ford/79-83 Toyota w/2-4'' Lift (See Application List)
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Zinc plated
- 46mm Bilstein digressive piston
- Lifetime warranty
- self adjusting deflecting disc valving/li>
- Designed for specific manufacturer lift kits utilizing the stock O.E.M. mounting configuration
The 5100 Series offers traditional Bilstein technology with applications for lifted trucks, Jeeps and prerunners. 5100 Series shocks feature Bilstein's superior single tube high gas pressure design for the upmost in consistent fade-free performance and long life
75-86 Chevrolet/GMC K10/K20 4wd
75-78 K15/K25 4wd
79-86 K1500/K2500 4wd
75-77 Bronco Rear 4wd
79-83 Toyota Pick-Up 4wd
Shock Type: Monotube (Non Coil-Over)
Shock Diameter: 2.0''
Mounting Type: Vulcanized Neoprene Rubber with Vehicle Specific Sleeves or Cast Crossbar
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.7 lbs.
- W3.5000” x H3.5000” x L27.0000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.