Bilstein 5125 Universal Fit Shock
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Independent rebound and compression tuning
- Zinc finish
- Self adjusting deflecting disc valving
- Limited 90day warranty
The 5125 Series offers Bilstein technology for custom lifted applications. 5125 Series shocks feature Bilstein's superior single tube high gas pressure design for the upmost in consistent fade-free performance and long life.p> BODY: 2" Seamless Extruded Tube - Conventional Body
VALVING: "Self-Adjusting" Deflective Disc Independent Rebound & Compression
BODY PLATING: Triple C Zinc Plated
MOUNTING:Rubber with Vehicle Specific Sleeves or Cast Crossbar
Shock Type: Monotube (Non Coil-Over)
Shock Diameter: 2.0''
Mounting Type:Rubber with Vehicle Specific Sleeves or Cast Crossbar
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.6 lbs.
- W4.5000” x H4.5000” x L32.5000”
- Free Shipping Any Order Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.