Bilstein 7100 Shock 14'' Travel w/Short Body Reservoir
- 2' Seamless Extruded Tube
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Electroless nickel with clear powdercoat
- Limited 90day Warranty
- 46mm Bilstein racing piston
- Self adjusting deflecting disc valving
- Schrader Valve Shocks Use Dividing Piston
- True High Pressure Gas Shock, No Emulsion
The versatile 7100 Series shocks are designed for stock truck and limited buggy race applications as well as prerunner trucks, off-road and sandbuggies and other recreational vehicles. Completely owner rebuildable, Bilstein 7100 Series shocks come in remote reservoir or standard body with schrader valve fitments.
BODY: 2" Seamless Extruded Tube - Threaded Body
VALVING: "Self-Adjusting" Deflective Disc Independent Rebound & Compression
BODY PLATING: Electroless Nickel with Clear Powder Coat
SERVICE/TUNING: Easily Customer Rebuildable. Multiple valving available
Shock Type: Monotube (Non Coil-Over)
Shock Diameter: 2.0''
Shaft Diameter: 14mm
Extended Length: 33.84''
Collapsed Length: 19.45''
Mounting Type: 1/2" Teflon Uniball w/ Eye Ring
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.6 lbs.
- W4.5000” x H4.5000” x L32.5000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.