Bilstein 9100 2 Check Valve Bypass Shock 14'' Travel, Screw Top
- 2.65' or 2' Seamless Tube
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Nickel plated finish
- Limited 90day warranty
Developed for the professional off-road racer, the Bilstein 9100 Series is truly state-of-the-art. The Standard Body is an extreme duty take-apart damper designed for off-road.
BODY:2" Seamless Tube -Bypass
VALVING: Self-Adjusting Deflective Disk Valving
BODY PLATING: Electroless Nickel
MOUNTING: 1/2" Teflon Uniball with CNC Machined Eye Ring
SERVICE/TUNING: Completely Owner Rebuildable
Shock Type: Bypass (Non Coil-Over)
Shock Diameter: 2.0''
Shaft Size: 22mm
Shock Travel: 12''
Extended Length: 38-87''
Collapsed Length: 24.73''
Shaft Size: 7/8'' (.875'')
Mounting Type: 1/2" Teflon Uniball with CNC Machined Eye Ring
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.6 lbs.
- W4.5000” x H4.5000” x L32.5000”
- Free Shipping Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.