Bilstein 9100 Coilover Shock Rockcrawler 17'' Travel, Screw Top
- Hard- Chromium plated piston rod
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Nickel Plated 2''diameter threaded body
- Limited 90day warranty
Designed for the rapidly growing rock crawler market the 9100 Series Rock Crawler features Bilstein's industry leading technology and the experience gained in decades of off road competition.
BODY: 2" Seamless Tube - Threaded Body
VALVING: "Self-Adjusting" Deflective Disc Independent Rebound & Compression
BODY PLATING: Nickel
MOUNTING: /2" Teflon Uniball with CNC Machined Eye Ring
SERVICE/TUNING: Completely Owner Rebuildable
Shock Type:Coil Over
Shock Diameter: 2.0''
Shaft Size: 22mm
Shock Travel: 14''
Extended Length: 43.36''
Collapsed Length: 26.22''
Shaft Size: 7/8'' (.875'')
Mounting Type: 1/2" Teflon Uniball with CNC Machined Eye Ring
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.6 lbs.
- W4.5000” x H4.5000” x L32.5000”
- Free Shipping Any Order Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.