Bilstein 6100 Smooth Body Shock
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- 12" Diameter Shock Body
- 1/2'' heim ends
- Limited 90day warranty
- Available for standard and coilover applications, this series is primarily designed for vehicles with modified shock mounts and Type I VW suspension.
- Factory Rebuildable
- Standard 8" thru 14" Travel Lengths
- Coilover 5" thru 10" Travel Lengths
The Bilstein 6100 Series are the most successful shock absorbers in off-road racing history. Since their inception in the early 70's, 6100 Series have equipped more winning off-road cars and trucks than any other shock. Today, the 6100 Series are perfect for meeting the demands of off-road recreational vehicles such as forerunner trucks, Baja Bugs, rockcrawlers and sandbuggies.
BODY: 2" Seamless Extruded Tube - Conventional Body
VALVING: Self-Adjusting Deflective Disk Valving
BODY PLATING: Yellow Plated
MOUNTING: Spherical bearing end loops, which accept 1/2" and 12mm mounting bolts.
SERVICE/TUNING: Independent rebound and compression tuning. Factory Rebuildable
Shock Type: Monotube (Non-Coil-Over)
Shock Diameter: 2.0'' with 12" Diameter Shock Body
Mounting Type: Spherical bearing end loops, which accept 1/2" and 12mm mounting bolts.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.6 lbs.
- W4.5000” x H4.5000” x L32.5000”
- Free Shipping Any Order Over $99
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.