Rugged Ridge Manual Locking Hubs for 98-00 Ford Ranger, 01-08 Mazda B3000/B4000 (Pair)
- Stronger than Factory Hubs
- Better Traction Due to Being Constantly engaged when on
- Iron Construction
- Aluminum Caps
Knee deep in the mud with a failed automatic hub and a disabled vehicle? The only way to repair it is to replace it. The question is, with what? Factory automatic hubs have a history of failing when you need them the most. A damaged hub will render your 4x4 useless and leave you stranded. Wish you could swap your vulnerable automatic hubs to a set of manual locking hubs? Rugged Ridge has heard your plea. Rugged Ridge Manual Locking Hubs are unanimously recognized as the world's toughest hubs by our thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. Brute strength matters, that is why the bodies of our hubs are crafted from impact resistant nodular iron, and feature a corrosion resistant die cast aluminum cap. Our hubs deliver better 4wd performance when locked and improved fuel economy in 2wd when unlocked, than automatic hubs. Purchasing a set of premium manual hubs is more cost effective than servicing your worn factory hubs. with the money you save you'll be able to carry a spare set, not that you'll need them. Sure you have to get out of the cab to lock the hubs, but unlike automatic hubs, you won't have to wait until you lose traction for your four-wheel drive to engage.
1999-2001 Ford Ranger
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.2 lbs.
- W4.5000” x H3.5000” x L8.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.