Rugged Ridge NP231 Transfer Case Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit for 87-06 Jeep Wrangler YJ/TJ
- Necessary for 2'' or Taller Lifts
- Longer CV Driveshaft required (Sold Separately)
- Decreases Driveline Angle
- Reduces Driveline Vibrations
This kit is a MUST if you installed a 2'' or taller suspension lift in your 1987-2006 Wrangler (not needed for body lifted Jeeps). The kit fits all 1987 and up NP 231 transfer cases. A Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit (SYE) will eliminate the need to drop your transfer case in order to avoid drive train vibrations that are caused by taller suspension lift. The purpose of this kit is to replace the slip yoke portion of the NP 231 with a fixed yoke and CV-style drive shaft assembly. The Mega Short SYE (18676.72) is designed to be used in the same lift applications as the other standard SYE kit (2'' and up). The main advantage to the new Mega Short SYE is that it allows for a much longer drive shaft to be used (additional 3''). This reduces drive shaft angle, improves bearing & U-joint life, reduces driveline vibrations. It also has a shorter and stronger main shaft design with improved oiling. Will not work with cable driven speedometers. Not for use with Rubicon models.
1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H7.0000” x L16.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Interactive Garage You Dream it ! We Build it!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.