Eibach Off-Road Spring(Silver) 18'' Tall, 3'' ID, 200 lbs Rate
- Provides the most consistent performance for off road driving
- Designed to be used standalone or in conjunction with a tender spring or helper spring
- World renowned Eibach quality
- Durable silver Powdercoat finish
Our Eibach ERO spring system is designed to withstand the extreme challenges of off road racing with legendary Eibach performance, quality, and reliability
Like all other Eibach racing springs, our ERO springs will maintain their dimensions and rates to incredibly tight tolerances, jump after jump, race after race. Thanks to our highest quality spring steel, state of the art manufacturing and rigorous quality assurance, Eibach ERO springs will deliver the performance and reliability you need to get ahead of the pack and stay there
Available in 2.5'', 3'', and 3.63'' inside diameters with free lengths from 8'' to 33'' and rates from 100 lbs. to 800 lbs. A complete line of compatible , flat wire helper springs, tender springs and spring coupling spacers give you the tools you need to create a suspension system you can count on. Additional sizes and rates available in red.
Inside Diameter(ID): 3''
Spring Rate: 200 lbs
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.9 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H4.8000” x L19.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.