Eibach Conventional Front Spring 9.5'' Tall, 5.5'' OD, 675 lbs Rate
- CNC Bent Springs
- Will not Sag
Eibach produces the finest race-car springs in the world. Period. When other springs sag, or need frequent replacement, top race teams, from F1 to WRC, from Le Mans to NASCAR, inevitably turn to Eibach. And, also inevitably, wonder why they didn't choose Eibach in the first place.
To produce springs with unparalleled precision and repeatability, Eibach uses the world's finest Hi-Ten spring steel, produced to exceedingly precise tolerances-to Eibach specs.
We use world-renowned German CNC coilers, as well as many machines engineered and built specifically by Eibach. In short, we use state of the art technology, in every step of the manufacturing process.
But it's not just about machines and technology, it's about people. Most notably, the Eibach Springmeisters, working at production plants in Germany and the USA: Talented, expert craftsmen, each committed to creating the finest race springs in the world.
Outside Diameter(OD): 5.5''
Spring Rate: 675 lbs
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.8 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L10.8000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.