Fabtech 8'' Coilover Conversion System w/Dirt Logic Rear Shocks for 87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ w/Stock Axles
- Provides 8'' of Lift
- Coilover Suspension System
- Heavy Duty Construction
In the late eighties and early nineties the Jeep YJ dominated the trail only to be replaced by the more capable TJ in 1997. Fabtech revitalizes the capability of the YJ with the introduction of our high end 8'' Crawler System for 1987-1995 Jeep YJ's. As a bolt on installation this system replaces the factory front leaf springs with our Dirt Logic 2.5'' Coilover shocks and tubular Radius Arms as found in our TJ Crawler systems. The rear features a spring over design with Soft Ride Leaf Springs, extended length Shackles and a Floating Traction Bar. This Crawler suspension can be order as a complete system or as a separate front and rear system. Install this Crawler system with our optional high clearance 1/4'' thick steel transfer case skid pan on your YJ and you'll leave the TJ guys behind.
- Use 35x13.50R15 tires w/15x8 wheels w/3 3/4'' BS w/minor trimming
- Exhaust modification required. Will not fit into stock rear spring hanger brackets. Verify rear end U-joint yoke size before ordering
- Fits 6 Cylinder models only
1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4wd
Lift Type: Coilover Kit
Lift Inches: 8''
Max Tire Size: 35''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 528.3 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.