Fabtech 6'' Long Arm System w/Dirt Logic 2.5'' Coilovers w/Dirt Logic Rear Shocks for 97-02 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Provides 6'' of Lift
- Long Arm Suspension System
- Heavy Duty Construction
Our TJ Long Arm systems redefines what a heavy duty articulating Jeep system should be. We have eliminated using the stock link pockets all together so that the upper and lower link can function on the same equal plane. Combine this equal plane geometry with extended length link arms and our rotational urethane pivot joints and you have a TJ system that will climb, crawl and walk over just about anything you put in front of it. The extended length link arms mount to a massive one piece welded transfer case crossmember that utilize the stock transfer case skid plate. Other features include adjustable front and rear Track Bars, shock mount relocation brackets, pitman arm, oversized sway bar quick disconnect links, brake hoses and performance coil springs. The 6'' system will allow use of 35x12.50R15 tires on 15x8 wheels.
- Use 35x12.50R15 tires w/15x8 wheels w/3 3/4'' BS w/minor trimming
- Welding and possible exhaust modification required
1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4wd
Lift Type: Long Arm Kit
Lift Inches: 6''
Max Tire Size: 35''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 344.5 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.