Fabtech 6'' Performance System w/Performance Shocks for 1999 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 4wd
- Provides 6'' of Lift
- Performance Suspension System
- Heavy Duty Construction
Lift is accomplished via one piece ductile iron drop down steering knuckles attaching to heavy duty 1/4'' thick, high arched lower control arm crossmembers. Fabtech's combination of steering knuckles and high arched crossmembers provides superior ground clearance for the true offroader. The front differential is relocated with a cradle style bracket using bushings at just the proper angle to allow the use of the factory front driveshaft, without vibration on AutoTrac models. Solid steel billet sway bar end links with urethane bushings retain the factory front sway bar angle. The stock upper control arms and steering centerlink are retained in the factory position and do not have to be removed for installation. The front suspension is completed with crossmember impact struts and torsion bar drop down brackets. Rear lift is accomplished with a 5'' block kit and Add-A-Leaf.
6'' Performance Suspension System Features & Benefits
- Allows use of stock tires & wheels
- No driveshaft change required for AutoTrac models
- Crossmembers constructed of heavy 1/4'' thick plate steel
- Solid steel billet sway bar end links
- Includes 1/4'' thick steel differential skid plate
- Tubular impact struts included
- Increased caster for more control with oversized tires
- Retains factory steering centerlink & upper control arms in stock location
- Quick, no weld installation
- Will not fit vehicles with AutoRide shocks
- Early 2000 models may require 1999 box kits. If factory transmission crossmember is straight use 2000-2006 applications. If factory transmission crossmember is curved in an S-shape use 1999 applications
- Larger tires cannot be installed on OEM wheels
- If vehicle is equipped with OEM 17'' wheels must use 17'' or larger aftermarket wheels.
- Will not fit all wheel drive models
- On 2005 and up GMC models use 33x12.50R17 tire with 17x8 wheels with 4 5/8'' back spacing with minor trimming.
1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4wd
1999 GMC Sierra 1500 4wd
Lift Type: Standard Kit
Lift Inches: 6''
Max Tire Size: 33''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 253.7 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.