Fabtech 6'' Performance System w/Performance Shocks for 88-98 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 4wd, SUV (See Application List)
- Provides 6'' of Lift
- Performance Suspension System
- Heavy Duty Construction
In 1988 GM was the first to produce an IFS 4wd truck with torsion bars, which has been an industry standard ever since. Fabtech offers a 6'' system for this vehicle that utilizes lower control crossmembers and extended length steering knuckle technology resulting in a quick installation and a great highway ride. The 1/4'' thick crossmembers feature Fabtech's boxed design for superior strength and include an integrated front differential skid plate. The crossmembers gain strength with impact struts to help distribute front suspension impact loads. Also included in this system are extended front and rear bump stops brackets, billet sway bar links, torsion bar drop brackets and more. The rear of the vehicle receives lift from a 4'' block and Add-A-Leaf system.
6'' Performance Suspension System Features & Benefits
- One piece ductile iron steering knuckles
- High arched 1/4'' thick crossmembers
- Integrated 1/4'' thick steel differential skid plate
- Solid steel billet sway bar end links
- Tubular impact struts included
- One piece torsion bar mounts
- Rear 4'' Block and Add-A-Leaf system w/bump stop brackets
- Increased caster for more control with oversized tires
- Retains factory steering centerlink & upper control arms in stock location
- Quick, no weld installation
- Allows the use of factory tires and wheels
- Use 35x12.50R15 tire w/15x8 wheels w/ 4 5/8'' BS w/minor trimming
- Increases front track width 2'' on each side
- 4 door models require OEM GM torsion bar crossmember, mounting brackets, isolators and hardware for a Pickup or 2 door model
- Requires welding, exhaust, and possible front driveshaft mods.
1988-1998 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4wd
1988-1998 GMC Sierra 1500 4wd
1992-1999 Chevrolet Suburban 1500, 4wd
1992-1999 Chevrolet Blazer 1500, 4wd
1992-1999 Chevrolet Tahoe 1500, 4wd
Lift Type: Standard Kit
Lift Inches: 6''
Max Tire Size: 35''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 305.9 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.