Fabtech 8'' Performance System w/Dirt Logic Shocks for 01-06 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500HD/3500 2wd/4wd
- Provides 8'' of Lift
- Performance Suspension System
- Heavy Duty Construction
The 8'' Performance Suspension System is accomplished via one piece cast drop down steering knuckles attaching to heavy duty 1/4'' thick, high arched lower control arm crossmembers with tubular upper control arms. Fabtech's combination of steering knuckle, high arched crossmembers and upper control arms provides an excellent ride quality with high ground clearance. This system will provide a true 8'' of lift without adjustment to the torsion bars allowing the use of 37'' tall tires. The front differential is properly relocated to eliminate front driveshaft vibration on 2001-2006 vehicles with the stock driveshaft. On late model 2007-2008 vehicles with Magna 1625 transfer cases the system requires the use of a CV front driveshaft to address high speed 4wd use. New tubular upper control arms fit into the stock frame pockets using urethane bushings. Upper control arms include double shock mounting tabs for integration with Fabtech's optional front dual shock hoop system. The front suspension is completed with an differential skid plate, tubular crossmember supports and impact struts while the torsion bar drop down brackets properly align the torsion bars to the relocated stock lower control arms. The rear suspension is lifted using a 4'' block kit with 2'' Add-A-Leafs. The system is completed with rear bump stop brackets and a rear driveshaft carrier bearing drop bracket.
- Use 37x12.50R17 tire w/17x9 wheels w/4 5/8'' BS w/minor trimming
- Use 37x14.00R18 tire w/18x9 wheels w/5'' BS w/minor trimming
- Use 37x13.50R20 tires w/20x10 wheels w/5'' BS w/minor trimming
2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4wd
2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4wd
2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 4wd
2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 4wd
2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 2wd
2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 2wd
2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 2wd
2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 2wd
Lift Type: Standard Kit
Lift Inches: 8''
Max Tire Size: 37''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 371.3 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.