Fabtech 4'' Ultimate System w/Performance Shocks for 2011 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500HD/3500HD 4wd
- Provides 4'' of Lift
- Ultimate Suspension System
- Heavy Duty Construction
Our new 4'' Ultimate System provides less lift than our 6'' RTS system but still allows use of 35'' tall tires for street and offroad use. We have developed this system utilizing replacement upper control arms constructed of 1.50'' OD .120'' thick wall DOM tubing that attaches to heavy duty Fabtech ductile iron steering knuckles. The factory torsion bars remain in the stock position and use new forged adjusting keys to provide the proper amount of lift.
There is no loss of ground clearance with this system as the stock lower control arms, torsion bars and front differential do not need to be relocated.
This 4'' Ultimate System will level the stance of the vehicle compared to the factory nose down rake with no change to the rear suspension. For those customers that require a factory nose down appearance an optional 1'' rear block kit is available.
- Use 35x13.50R18 tire w/18x9 wheels w/5 3/4'' BS w/minor trimming
- Use 35x13.50R20 tire w/20x9 wheels w/5 3/4'' BS w/minor trimming
- Will not fit standard cab models
- Will not fit 17'' wheels. Stock 18'' and 20'' tires and wheels can be used. Larger tires can not be installed on stock wheels.
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4wd
2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4wd
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4wd
2011 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4wd
Lift Type: Standard Kit
Lift Inches: 4''
Max Tire Size: 35''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 145.0 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.