Fabtech 4'' Ultimate System w/Dirt Logic 2.25'' Non-Res Shocks for 2011 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500HD/3500HD 4wd
- Provides 4'' of Lift
- Ultimate Suspension System
- Heavy Duty Construction
Fabtech's new 4'' Ultimate System provides less lift than our 6'' RTS system but still allows the use of 35'' tall tires for street and offroad use. We have developed this system utilizing replacement upper control arms constructed of 1.50'' OD .120'' thick wall DOM tubing with heavy duty extended range ball joints allowing for an additional 2'' of wheel travel over stock. These new upper control arms attach to our perfectly engineered ductile iron steering knuckles.
The factory torsion bars remain in the stock position and we provide new forged torsion bar adjusting keys. They are reindexed to provide the proper amount of lift without having to crank the bars.
Typically when installing only aftermarket torsion bar keys to gain lift, the ball joint and tie rod angles become severe and can lead to failure. The 4'' Ultimate system addresses this. The ball joints and tie rods are re-indexed to the proper angle with the increased ride height from the Fabtech torsion bar keys.
This system will allow use of 35'' tall tires without vehicle Stablitrac issues. In general when installing aftermarket torsion bar keys only and 35'' tires the vehicle will experience Stablitrac problems. We have corrected these issues with our proprietary system geometry allowing the vehicle's Stablitrac to function properly with 35'' tires.
The 4'' Ultimate System will level the stance of the vehicle as compared to the factory nose down rake with no change to the rear suspension. For those customers that require a factory nose down appearance an optional 1'' rear block kit is available separately.
The 4'' Ultimate System is available with Performance shocks or high end Dirt Logic shocks for superior damping.
- Use 35x13.50R18 tire w/18x9 wheels w/5 3/4'' BS w/minor trimming
- Use 35x13.50R20 tire w/20x9 wheels w/5 3/4'' BS w/minor trimming
- Will not fit standard cab models
- Will not fit 17'' wheels. Stock 18'' and 20'' tires and wheels can be used. Larger tires can not be installed on stock wheels.
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4wd
2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4wd
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4wd
2011 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4wd
Lift Type: Standard Kit
Lift Inches: 4''
Max Tire Size: 35''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 149.0 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.