Fabtech 6'' Performance System w/Performance Shocks for 97-02 Ford Expedition 4wd w/Rear Coils
- Provides 6'' of Lift
- Performance Suspension System
- Heavy Duty Construction
This system offers a true 6'' ride height increase without adjustment to the torsion bars and features high arch 1/4'' thick crossmembers with an integrated steel differential skid plate. Also included are solid billet sway bar end links, tubular impact struts, and one piece torsion bar mounts. The factory steering centerlink and upper control arms are retained in the stock location and the rear system works with the factory coil spring suspension.
- Use 305/70R16 tires w/16x8 wheels w/4 5/8'' BS w/minor trimming
- Use 33x12.50R17 tires w/17x8 wheels w/4 5/8'' BS w/minor trimming
- Will not work with factory full time 4 wheel drive models. Some models may experience rear driveline vibration. Order appropriate Rear Link kit listed under accessories if driveline vibration occurs. Will nor work with factory 4 wheel air adjustable suspension models
1997-2002 Ford Expedition 4wd
Lift Type: Standard Kit
Lift Inches: 6''
Max Tire Size: 33''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 321.1 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.