Fabtech 6'' Long Arm System w/Performance Shocks for 07-08 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4wd w/6.7L Diesel
- Provides 6'' of Lift
- Long Arm Suspension System
- Heavy Duty Construction
This Fabtech system converts the factory front control links to a long arm configuration for increased travel and ride quality. The extended links are twice the length of the factory units and are constructed of 2'' OD tubing with a 1'' uniball on one end with urethane bushings on the other. This allows for maximum articulation for offroad use with the ability to absorb highway road noises for a quiet ride.
The links attach to the factory axle brackets while new 1/4'' thick steel brackets locate the links to the frame. The extended links allow for more offroad articulation of the front axle while smoothing out the highway ride by eliminating the factory short links. Rear lift is accomplished via a block and u-bolt configuration.
- Use 37x12.50R17 tires w/17x9 wheels w/5'' BS w/minor trimming
- Use 37x13.50R18 tires w/18x9 wheels w/5'' BS w/minor trimming
- Use 37x13.50R20 tires w/20x9 wheels w/5'' BS w/minor trimming
- Non dually models only
- Does not fit standard cab models
- Fits automatic transmission only
2007-2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd, w/6.7L Diesel Engine
2007-2008 Dodge Ram 3500 4wd, w/6.7L Diesel Engine
Lift Type: Long Arm Kit
Lift Inches: 6''
Max Tire Size: 37''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 276.6 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.