Fabtech 6'' Crawler System w/Dirt Logic Shocks for 97-02 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Provides 6'' of Lift
- Crawler Suspension System
- Heavy Duty Construction
Our TJ Crawler system is built for the core rock crawler enthusiast that demands maximum ground clearance and articulation to handle class 5 trails with ease. Derived from the suspension on our desert race trucks, our TJ Crawler System features Radius Arm front suspension and a 3 Link rear system. Everything is connected by a 1/4'' thick Transfer Case skid pan tucked up tight against the frame for incredible ground clearance. This system provides zero caster and pinion angle change throughout the suspension cycle while providing more ground clearance at the link ends than any other system on the market today. The front Radius Arms are 2'' DOM 5/16'' thick links that pivot on our proven Rotation Urethane joints attaching to the stock axle brackets and into the 1/4'' thick belly pan, covered with a UHMW Plastic Skid Cover. Front components include an adjustable Track Bar with a double shear frame bracket, sway bar disconnect links, pitman arm, stainless brake hoses, bump stops, Performance shocks and coil springs. Optional Dirt Logic 2.5'' Coilovers are available in place of Performance shocks and coil springs for exceptional dampening and articulation. The rear suspension is a 3 Link system with a massive tubular dimple die Wishbone that attaches to a one piece axle bracket with large 2'' DOM 5/16'' thick lower links. The rear 3 Link utilizes our Rotational Urethane joints on the lower links with a 1'' spherical bearing and Rotational Urethane on the Wishbone. Rear components include extended sway bar links, bump stops, shock mounts, Performance shocks and coil springs.
- Use 35x12.50R15 tires w/15x8 wheels w/3 3/4'' BS w/minor trimming
- Welding required.
- Exhaust modification required, or order FTS24069 Complete
- Exhaust System for 00-06 models only
- For use w/stock axles only. See Accessory section for aftermarket axle bracket.
1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4wd
Lift Type: Radius Arm Kit
Lift Inches: 6''
Max Tire Size: 35''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 516.0 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.