Fabtech 3'' Basic System w/Performance Shocks for 07-11 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Provides 3'' of Lift
- Basic Suspension System
- Heavy Duty Construction
Fabtech offers the 3'' Basic system. This system utilizes the factory coil springs with 3'' steel coil spacers. With the vast array of cab and motor combinations found in the JK, utilization of the factory coil springs with this system ensures that the vehicle will receive a full 3'' of lift to clear 35x12.50R17 tires. This system includes a replacement Pitman Arm, front and rear Track Bar relocation brackets, Sway Bar Links, front and rear Bump Stop mounts, gusset kit, and more. Proper front end alignment is insured with this system due to the included adjustable alignment cams. Also included is a front driveshaft boot clamp kit to allow additional clearance between the front driveshaft and transmission during full suspension articulation. This system capitalizes on Jeep's very capable factory suspension design with the benefit of additional wheel well clearance to run 35'' tall tires for all around on and offroad performance. As an alternative to the factory small CV driveshafts we offer Heavy Duty units featuring large 1310 U-Joints for increased strength. These driveshafts will directly replace the factory assemblies for use with the 3'' Basic System.
- Use 35x12.50R17 tires w/17x8 wheels w/5'' BS w/minor trimming
2007-2012 Jeep Wrangler JK 4wd
Lift Type: Standard Kit
Lift Inches: 3''
Max Tire Size: 35''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 62.0 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.