Fabtech 5'' Crawler System w/Dirt Logic Shocks for 07-11 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Provides 5'' of Lift
- Crawler Suspension System
- Heavy Duty Construction
For JK owners that require the ultimate in offroad performance Fabtech offers a 5'' Crawler system that will allow use of 37'' tall tires for aggressive offroad use. The front system features a conversion from the factory 4 link arms to our proven Radius Arm design. The adjustable Radius Arm links are constructed of 5/16'' thick steel for maximum dent resistance with rotational urethane joints at each end for unrestricted articulation. These new Radius Arms mount to a 1/4'' thick steel crossmember that bolts to the frame under the transmission. The front steering geometry is relocated via a dropped pitman arm. A Track Bar relocation bracket keeps the arc of travel between the Track Bar and Drag Link proper to reduce bump steer throughout the suspension travel. Lift is accomplished with replacement coil springs or a Coilover Conversion system with Dirt Logic 2.5'' Coilovers for maximum performance both on and offroad. The rear system retains the factory 5 Link design but with extended length lower tubular arms that bolt to new side frame brackets. Installation of these frame brackets does not require the removal of the gas tank or welding. The upper links are replaced as well with a tubular style in the factory mounts. Both upper and lower links feature 5/16'' thick wall links with adjustable rotational urethane ends. The rear Track Bar is properly relocated to keep the rear axle tracking with the front axle for superior road handling at high speed. For increased ground clearance at the rear axle, we provide replacement shock mounts that allow trimming of the factory mounts. This allows an additional 1'' of ground clearance over the factory mounts. We offer heavy duty replacement driveshafts to be used with this system for maximum driveline reliability.
- Use 37x12.50R17 tires w/17x8.5 wheels w/5'' BS w/minor trimming
2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 4wd
Lift Type: Radius Arm Kit
Lift Inches: 5''
Max Tire Size: 37''
- Item Requires Shipping
- 342.6 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H5.0000” x L20.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.