Heatshield HP Shield Exhaust Pipe Shield 1/4'' Thick, 1' x 5'
- Continuous operating temperature of 1800F, 2200F intermittent
- Reduces radiant heat by 70 percent
- 0.003 inch thick armor layer, can be cleaned after installation
- Simple installation, install in minutes!
- The ideal heat shield insulation for your down pipe, DPF, or high performance application
Exhaust heat wraps were just upgraded, up armor your exhaust heat insulation with Heatshield Armor. Heatshield Armor can reduce radiant heat from your exhaust pipe by 70. The outer armor of this exhaust heat shield allows it to be cleaned after installation, gives it a long lifespan, and also makes Heatshield Armor resistant to the elements. The inner ceramic liner makes it capable of withstanding 1800F continuous, which allows this heat shield to be placed directly on headers, turbo manifolds, down pipes, and exhaust pipes. It is flexible, easy to cut and install.
It keeps heat in the exhaust system which creates a scavenging effect, allowing exhaust gases to flow out of the system faster. It also prevents radiant heat from entering the driver's compartment and stops radiant heat damage to other vehicle components. We recommend the 1/2 inch thick Heatshield Armor for forced induction and racing applications.
Insulation Type: Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source.Material: Proprietary Data
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.9 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L14.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.