Heatshield HP Builder Kit Brake Line Shield 3/8'' ID, 3' Roll
- Continuous operating temperature of 1100F, 2000F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 60 percent of radiant heat
- Special weave that allows it to expand and contract over fittings
- Helps to prevent vapor lock, protects wires from melting, shields oil and brake lines
HP Builder's Kits feature a heat protective thermal sleeving capable of withstanding 1200F continuous. This non flammable sleeve has a special weave that allows it to expand and contract over fittings. These sleeves can protect fuel lines, preventing vapor lock. They can also be used to protect wires from heat damage and allow you to hide your wiring.
The 1/2 Inch sleeve is ideal for shielding most fuel lines, helping to stop vapor lock and improve performance. The smaller 7/16 Inch sleeve is great for small wire looms and brake lines. The 5/8 Inch id sleeves are ideal for protecting your oil lines from heat damage caused by being too close to the motor or exhaust. So add some heat protection and make your ride a cooler one.
Insulation Type: Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source.Material: Fiberglass
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W2.9000” x H8.0000” x L1.1000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.