Heatshield HP Color Sleeve Adjustable 7/16'', 25' Roll
- Continuous operating temperature of 1100F, 2000F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 60% of radiant heat
- Helps to prevent vapor lock, protects wires from melting
- Adjustable Inside Diameter up to 3''
Add cool protection to your hot rod or custom car. HP Color heat sleeves are an excellent way to protect wires, fuel lines, brake lines and more while enhancing your vehicles appearance. This special weaving of the sleeve allows it to expand over fittings when installing and return to its original size. Colored Sleeve coatings make them capable of withstanding 1200F continuous. Rolls are 25' in length and have an adjustable inside diameter from 1/4" to 7/16". Fasten using Thermal-Tie or hose clamp. HP color heat shield sleeves are available in red, blue, yellow, black, tan, and purple.
Insulation Type: Radiant heat barrier, requires 1 Inch of airspace. Not designed for direct contact.Material: Fiberglass
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.3 lbs.
- W4.8000” x H8.0000” x L1.6000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.