Heatshield HP Felt Shield 24'' x 53'', 1/8'' Thick
- Reflective radiant continuous temperature 1100F aluminum side
- Continuous direct contact temperature, 1800F, HP Felt side
- Heat shield mat is 1/8 Inch thick
- May be used as direct insulation on exhaust system, felt side contacting heat source
Our HP Felt Mat (formerly Steal Felt Mat) is the perfect high temperature insulation solution for heating issues caused by a diesel particulate trap retro fit, general exhaust heat, genset, turbo wrap, or any repower restoration. This material is a carbon pan based felt designed to take temperatures of 1800F. The black side of this felt may be used directly on the exhaust system for direct insulation. The versatility of this product also allows it to be used as a heat shield thermal barrier by lining the engine compartment or under side of vehicle and facing the aluminum side towards the exhaust system to stop the radiant heat. To use as a heat shield barrier, attach mechanically with rivets or screws, large washers are also recommended.
Insulation Type:Product can be used as a radiant heat barrier or placed directly on heat source.
Color:Silver/Aluminum and Black
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.6 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H25.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.