Heatshield HP Fire Armor Sleeve 1/2'' ID, 3' Long
- Continuous operating temperature of 450F, 700F intermittent
- Silicone layer can be cleaned and protects against abrasion
- Helps to prevent vapor lock, protects wires from melting
This rugged silicone fire heat shield sleeve makes it resistant to chemicals, abrasion, and fraying. You can also use HP Fire Armor for brake lines, fuel lines, wiring harnesses, and cables. In addition you can the rugged silicone coating makes this heat shield sleeve ideal for protecting welding lines and cables. This sleeve is designed to reduce and dissipate heat and works great for areas where harsh environments exist that require heat shield insulation. HP Fire Armor Sleeving withstands 450F continuous.
Insulation Type: Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source.Material: Silicone Fiberglass
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.4 lbs.
- W4.8000” x H8.0000” x L1.9000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.