Heatshield HP Floor Shield 24'' x 12''
- Continuous operating reflective temperature of 1100F, 2000F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 90% of radiant heat
- Helps shield fire walls, hoods, body panels, floor boards
Our HP Floor Shield is an excellent way to insulate against heat. Flexible construction makes it a great alternative to foam-padded insulating mats that do not bend as well. Easily bends and fits to contours, making it great for insulating floorboards and firewalls. Constructed of heavy duty aluminized cloth, with a 1/2" glass insulator, and heavy duty silicone. Face the aluminized side toward the source of heat. Installation is a cinch with the included brass grommets; simply use a screw or rivet to mount. Custom sizes available.
Insulation Type:Radiant heat barrier, requires 1 Inch of airspace. Not designed for direct contact.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.9 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H20.0000” x L3.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.