Heatshield HP Hose Sleeve Adjustable 1 3/4'' ID, 3' Long
- Continuous operating temperature of 1200F, 2000F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 60% of radiant heat
- Helps to prevent vapor lock, protects wires from melting
- Sleeving wall thickness is 1/16" thick
- Adjustable 3/16'' Inside Diameter
Shield radiator hoses, hydraulic hoses, hoses from heat damage, increasing their life and preventing maintenance breakdowns. Use HP Hose Sleeving to insulate air intake tubes from radiant heat lowering your intake temperatures and increasing horsepower. Special coating allows this sleeving to reflect and dissipate heat. The special braid of sleeving allows it to have an expandable inside diameter from 1 3/4" to 2 3/8". Thermal Hose Sleeving is capable of withstanding 1200F continuous. It may be fastened using Thermal-Tie or hose clamp.
Insulation Type: Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source.Material: Fiberglass
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.6 lbs.
- W4.8000” x H8.0000” x L1.9000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.