Heatshield HP Shield Exhaust Pipe Shield Up to 3' Diameter x 14''
- Continuous operating temperature of 1800F, 2200F intermittent
- Capable of reducing 40 percent of radiant heat from exhaust pipe
- Simple installation install in minutes
- Perfect shield to cover the top half of an exhaust pipe
Another Heatshield Products thermal innovation stops radiant heat at the source. This y exhaust heat shield allows you to isolate heat at the source by reducing radiant heat damage to other vehicle components. This exhaust heat shield is designed to shield only the top half of the exhaust pipe, not completely cover it, reducing heat from radiating from the top of the pipe.
Comprised of three layers, the first is a stamped half pipe of 304 stainless steel, the second is a 1/8 inch thick piece of ceramic insulation, and the third is a stainless steel mesh to hold the pad in place. The HP Shield is so simple it literally installs in seconds! Just wrap the heat shield around the exhaust pipe and hold in place with the 2 included 14 inch long stainless steel locking ties. Good for 1800F continuous.
Insulation Type: Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source.Material: Proprietary Data
Color: Silver/Stainless Steel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.9 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H18.0000” x L3.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.