Heatshield HP Sticky Shield Radiant Heat Shield 1/8'' Thick, 3' x 4'
- Continuous operating reflective temperature of 1100F, 2000F intermittent
- Capable of reflecting over 90 percent of radiant heat
- Flexible, bends and conforms to almost any shape
- Adhesive backing sticks to almost any clean surface
- Can be cleaned after installed
HP Sticky Shield is the ultimate way to stop heat from radiating into the drivers compartment of your ride. Made from a dense layer of 1/8 inch ceramic insulation shielded by a rugged layer of .003 inch thick aluminum, HP Sticky Shield may be pressure washed after installation and is resistant to the elements. The heavy duty peel and stick adhesive will bond to any clean surface. This is the perfect radiant heat shield for mufflers, catalytic converters, DPF's, turbos, downpipes, and exhaust system heat. This HP Sticky Shield can be used with less than 1 inch of airspace, however when used with 1 inch or more airspace, it is capable of shielding up to 90 percent of radiant heat. Use Heatshield Armor Weld Tape to seal seams when putting two of these heat shields together and also protect the edges of HP Sticky Shield.
Insulation Type: Radiant heat barrier, requires 1 Inch of airspace. Not designed for direct contact.Material: Proprietary Data
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H36.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.