Heatshield HP Torch Blanket 53'' x 72''
- Continuous operating temperature of 1800F
- Torch and blaze barrier, okay for torch to touch blanket
- Protects components while repairs are made
Protect your critical parts while making repairs on site. HP Torch Blankets makes it convenient to make repair welds without disassembly or returning to shop, saving time during race preparation. These blankets can even be used as blaze barriers for welding pipes or tubes together. Our original torch blanket is made of silica and our new torch blankets are made of our HP Felt which makes them durable and long lasting vs. traditional welding blankets. We have included brass grommets on some of the welding blankets at the corners to make it handy to mount anywhere a quick repair is needed. You can even use these blankets as a blaze barrier when sweating or welding pipes around the house or on the construction site. Some blaze barriers even feature a keyhole design, so they can slide over a pipe so welds can be made. Our HP Felt blankets are black with a dark grey binder. All HP Torch Blankets are capable of withstanding 1800F continuous. Custom welding blankets and blaze barriers available.
Insulation Type:Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H15.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.