Heatshield HP Heatshield Mat 24'' x 24'', 0.30'' Thick
- Continuous operating reflective temperature of 1100F, 1800F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 90% of radiant heat
- Adhesive backing sticks to almost any clean surface
- Helps shield fire walls, hoods, body panels, floor boards
Keep your cool in the heat with our HP Heatshield Mat. When used in applications when there is 1" of airspace and air flow, this heat shield cloth is capable of reflecting 90% of radiant heat. Face the aluminized side toward the source of radiant heat to shield heat away. This product withstands 1100?F of radiant heat (requires minimum of 1" of airspace) and up to 450?F of direct heat. This is perfect for using underneath your floor pan to shield heat from your DPF, muffler, catalytic converter, and exhaust system, or it can be used on your firewall to shield motor heat. It can also be used as a cold air intake heat shield, stick this onto your metal or plastic air box to stop heat from heating up your intake. The HP Heatshield Mat is available with a high temperature peel and stick adhesive. Bulk heat shield cloth rolls available.
Insulation Type:Radiant heat barrier, requires 1 Inch of airspace. Not designed for direct contact.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H18.0000” x L0.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.