Heatshield Insul Boot 1'' ID, 8'' Long pack of 8
- Rated for 1200F continuous use, 2000F intermittent
- Reflects and dissipates heat
- 1 inch id, fits most spark plug boots even 90 degrees
- Double wall construction
Spark plug boot heat socks, protect your expensive plug wire set's performance and increase their lifetime. Insul-Boots prevent misfires caused by plug-wire burnout. This helps prevent critical engine damage and loss in performance. This spark plug boot heat shield, feature double wall construction provides superior protection. Special heat coatings allow these spark plug boots heat shields to reflect and dissipate heat. Insul-Boots are available in six ceramic colors-red, blue, black, tan, yellow and orange and withstand up to 1200F. The universal design fits most boots-even 90 degrees. Easy installation: place ring side on end of spark plug boot and slide the wide end towards the wire, ring side of Insul-Boot should rest between cylinder head and top of plug boot.
Insulation Type:Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.8 lbs.
- W4.8000” x H8.0000” x L2.9000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.