Heatshield Lava Turbo Shield T2 Flange Turbos
- Continuous operating temperature of 1800F, 2200F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 60 percent of radiant heat
- Superior design with silica contact layer, won't melt like similar volcano turbo shields
- Reduces turbo lag, lowers under hood temperatures
Our Lava turbo heat shields were designed for and tested on the most hardcore racing applications. Lava Turbo Heat Shield reduces turbo lag while protecting other engine components and reducing under hood temperatures. The turbo heat shields are custom fit and use extreme temperature materials to keep heat in the hot side of the turbo where it belongs. The Lava Turbo Shield has a rugged outer layer of our Lava Mat that is 25 percent stronger than comparable fiberglass shields, giving them a longer life span. The silica contact layer and silica insulation, make the turbo shield capable of withstanding 1800F continuous. The custom fit design means you do not have to trim or fit the heat shield blanket to fit your turbo housings making installation a snap.
Insulation Type:Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.9 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L2.4000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.