Heatshield Thermaflect Cloth 0.18'' Thick, 58'' x 3' Roll
- Continuous operating reflective temperature of 1100F, 1800F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 90% of radiant heat
- Adhesive backing sticks to almost any clean surface
- Helps shield fire walls, hoods, body panels, floor boards
This heat shield cloth, has a high quality finish compared to other heat shield insulating mats. In addition it weighs 40% less than comparable aluminized fiberglass cloth products. When used in applications when there is 1" of airspace and air flow, Thermaflect Cloth is capable of reflecting 90% of radiant heat. Face the aluminized side toward the source of radiant heat to shield heat away. This product withstands 1100F of radiant heat (requires minimum of 1" of airspace) and up to 450?F of direct heat. Thermaflect Cloth is available with a high temperature peel and stick adhesive that will stick to any clean surface. Bulk heat shield cloth rolls available.
Insulation Type:Radiant heat barrier, requires 1 Inch of airspace. Not designed for direct contact.
Material:Proprietary Aluminized Fiberglass
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H3.0000” x L36.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.