Heatshield Thermaflect tape 1 1/2'' x 20' Roll
- Continuous operating reflective temperature of 1100F, 2000F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 90 percent of radiant heat
- Adhesive backing sticks to almost any clean surface
- Helps shield fuel lines, brake lines, wire looms, and more from radiant heat
This heat shield tape reflects up to 90 percent of radiant heat away from wires, lines, cables, hoses, and more! It is an excellent way to insulate components without disassembly, or it may be used as a means to hold other thermal insulation in place. Thermaflect Tape is also excellent as a quick on the go solution to heat problems. Our heat shield tape is a must have for your race track tool box! Durable cloth construction makes it longer lasting and more rugged than similar products. This reflective heat shield tape withstands 1100F continuous radiant heat (requires minimum of 1 inch of airspace) and 500F of direct contact. The reflective heat shield tape cuts easily and installation is simple with our high temperature self-adhesive backing that sticks to any CLEAN surface. Wider heat shield tape rolls available up to 150 feet long, minimums will apply.
Insulation Type:Radiant heat barrier, requires 1 Inch of airspace. Not designed for direct contact.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W4.8000” x H8.0000” x L1.6000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Interactive Garage You Dream it ! We Build it!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.