ReadyLift GM Hub Centric 7/8'' Wheel Adapters w/Factory Holes
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC Machined
ReadyLift offers model specific wheel spacers for 07-Up Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 6 Lug trucks. Precision CNC Machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for maximum strength and longevity, the ReadyLift 10-3485 wheel spacers are 7/8'' thick and include pressed in 14mm factory style studs. These new wheel spacers are designed for use with the ReadyLift 69-3485, 69-3285, 69-3295 and 69-3495 4'' SST Lift Kit when running the factory wheels. Wheel spacers are required when using the factory GM wheels and the 4'' kit to properly space the factory wheel away from the suspension.
Will only work with factory GM wheels which have the pockets in the back side of the wheel next to the lug holes. Will Not work with factory steel wheels.
Each wheel spacer is both hub centric and wheel centric to insure the absolute perfect fit with your hub and wheel. You will not find a stronger wheel spacer in this size anywhere on the market. When installed the 10-3485 wheel spacer will place the outer wheel lip in line with the fender. The wheels Will Not stick out using this spacer.
Can be used on 99-07 GM 1500 trucks if required for the individual application and if the factory wheels or the aftermarket wheels being used on the 99-07 Classic body style truck have the factory pockets cast into the back side of the wheel next to the lug holes.
Sold as Pairs (Two Wheel Spacers)
Material: Billet Aluminum
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W8.5000” x H6.8000” x L8.3000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.