ReadyLift Off Road Series 1 Heavy Duty Steering Kit for 01-10 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500HD/3500HD 2wd/4wd
- Strongest Steering Tie Rod Assembly on the Market for Your Truck
- Ideal for Off Road Use and When Running Larger, Heavier Wheels and Tires
- Easy to Install, No Modifications Required
- Proven Year After Year in Off Road Races Such as the Baja 1000
- 17-4 Stainless CNC Machined Inner Clevis for Maximum Strength
- Hard Black Anodized and Laser Etched 7075 Aluminum CNC Machined Tie Rod
Off Road Suspension Heavy Duty Steering Kits
Beef Up Your Steering with the Strongest Tie Rod Steering Kit on the Market!
Proven year after year in the harshest off road conditions such as the Baja 1000, the new ReadyLift Off Road Series 1 Heavy Duty Steering Kits are virtually indestructible! If you are running larger, heavier wheels and tires and/or use your truck off road then these new Heavy Duty Steering Kits are an absolute must have! One of the biggest benefits to running these kits is their ability to handle larger amounts of compression and tension loads. These loads are common when running larger tires and increasing off road use. The large Teflon lined heims allow for optimal articulation and strength. Each ReadyLift Steering Kit features a stainless machined clevis and heat treated adapter pin to accommodate using the heim ends. The tie rods are hard black anodized, a feature that etches the aluminum therefore increasing its strength. This is a great addition for anyone increasing tire size or off road use. This kit can be used in multiple configurations; with a stock suspension, a leveling kit or a lift kit.
Not for use on vehicles with a lift kit that consists of upgraded tie rods.
Features & Benefits:
- Strongest Steering Kit, Tie Rod Assembly on the market for your truck!
- Ideal for off road use and when running larger, heavier wheels and tires.
- Easy to install, no modifications required!
- Proven year after year in off road races such as the Baja 1000.
- 17-4 Stainless CNC machined inner clevis for maximum strength.
- Hard black anodized and laser etched 7075 aluminum CNC machined tie rod.
- 7/8'' Teflon lined outer heim, 3/4'' Teflon lined inner heim.
- 4340 Heat treated conversion pin for ball joint to heim conversion.
- Custom made clevis bolts.
- Made In The USA
- Can be used on stock suspension or any one of the ReadyLift Chevy and GMC Leveling Kits or SST Lift Kits.
2001-2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD 2wd/4wd
2001-2010 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2wd/4wd
2001-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 2wd/4wd
2001-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 2wd/4wd
Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.5 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H4.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.