ReadyLift Uniball Upper Control Arm Kit for 04-12 Ford F-150 2wd/4wd
- Correct Uniball Angle for Lifted Applications
- Tab and Slot Boxed Plate Design Increases Overall Strength and Durability
- Stronger and Longer Lasting Outer and Inner Pivots
- Teflon Lined 1'' Uniball for the Outer Pivot
- Urethane Bushings for the Inner Pivot
The ReadyLift Off Road Suspension product line is performance has been developed for the consumer who wants an extra edge. The ReadyLift Off Road Series 1 upper control arms (UCAs) are stronger than the stock arms and are 100 percent bolt on. The UCAs are a direct fit and will work on trucks that are stock, or have leveling kits or lift kits.
For trucks with a leveling or lift kit, Your leveling kit or lift kit must currently use the factory upper control arm and factory upper ball joint. If your kit does not utilize these factory components, our upper control arms may not work.
Our tab and slot design increases the overall strength of the arm by interlocking each plate. A heat treated conversion pin allows you to retain the factory spindle while running a super strong Teflon lined 1'' uniball. Just how strong are these Uniballs? They have been used in all forms of off road racing without failure. Zerk fittings are provided to make re-greasing the urethane bushings painless. The Series 1 UCA kits are great for someone who bolts on a bigger set of tires or someone who wants to increase their off road capability. The ReadyLift Off Road Series 1 UCAs gives you greater off road versatility and strength compared to a more restrictive conventional stock UCA.
If you want a virtually indestructible heavy duty off road upper control arm design and construction engineered for stock, leveled or mild lifted trucks, then the ReadyLift Off Road Series UCAs are exactly what you need.
Features & Benefits:
- Correct uniball angle for lifted applications.
- Tab and slot boxed plate design increases overall strength and durability.
- Stronger and longer lasting outer and inner pivots.
- Teflon lined 1'' uniball for the outer pivot, No Squeaking!
- Urethane bushings for the inner pivot.
- 4340 Heat treated conversion pin (for ball joint to uniball conversion).
- 17-4 Stainless steel CNC machined high misalignment spacers.
- Increased wheel travel over stock (with shock upgrade).
- Can be used on a truck with stock suspension, leveling kit, or lift kit.
- Tough Metallic gray powder coat
- Durable Grade 8 hardware.
- No modifications required to install.
- Works with all ReadyLift 2004-Up Ford F-150 2wd & 4wd Leveling Kits.
2004-2012 Ford F-150 2wd/4wd
Finish: Gray Powdercoat
- Item Requires Shipping
- 19.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H6.5000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Low Price Guarantee We guarantee we will have the lowest price and match competitors prices!
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.