ReadyLift 2'' Block Kit for 88-10 Chevrolet/GMC Truck 2wd/4wd, 8 Lug (See Application List)
- OEM Style Design
- Made From Cast Iron
- Built in Locator Pin
- Adds Take to Your Truck for Towing and Hauling
- Lifetime Warranty
ReadyLift leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of a Sierra level with the rear. Our torsion keys are designed to grab the Flat of the torsion bar for a tighter, sturdier fit. CNC machined adjuster bolt pockets and 10.9 grade metric hardware allow for proper bolt seating, ensuring an accurate and safe adjustment. Only ReadyLift torsion keys are forged, making them 25 percent stronger than OEM and primed to last the life of your vehicle.
The adjustable 66-3050 torsion key provides 2-3'' of lift and gives clearance to add up to 33'' wheels and tires to the 2wd & 4wd 2000-2010 Silverado 1500/2500 HD 8 Lug. ReadyLift keys are guaranteed never to affect the OEM ride and will not add more pressure on the stock suspension components. Through our innovative engineering, ReadyLift kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit and install in about 1-2 hours.
For those who install heavy front items such as snow plows, the ReadyLift torsion keys will allow you to adjust your suspension to compensate for the extra weight, as well as give you the opportunity to not only increase the lift amount, but adjust it to suit while maintaining your factory ride.
ReadyLift Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLift products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
- Keeps Your Factory Ride
- Forged Construction, 25 Percent Stronger Than OEM
- Includes Shock Extensions to Help Keep That Factory Ride
- Will Never Wear, Break or Fail
- Toughest Finish
- Safest Way to Level Lift
ReadyLift Torsion Key
- Forged for Ultimate Strength
- Safely Raises Trucks 2-3''
- Does Not Over Crank Torsion Bar
Includes Shock Extension Brackets
- 66-3050- Custom torsion key adjusting bolts are included that prevent the installer from over-cranking the torsion key, which affects ride. The kit may be dialed up with the stock adjusting bolts, but which may also affect ride quality. 2008-2010 year HD trucks will need to use the factory bolt to achieve the desired 2.5'' of lift.
- 66-3050- A heavy duty shock extension bracket replaces the OEM bracket to keep the correct piston travel on the already short stock shock.
1988-1998 Chevrolet C1500 2wd
1988-1998 GMC C1500 2wd
1988-1998 Chevrolet K1500 4wd
1988-1998 GMC K1500 4wd
2000-2010 GMC Sierra 1500HD 2wd/4wd 8 Lug
2000-2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD 2wd/4wd 8 Lug
2000-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 2wd/4wd 8 Lug
2000-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 2wd/4wd 8 Lug
2000-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 2wd/4wd 8 Lug
2000-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 2wd/4wd 8 Lug
Lift Height: 1-3''
Material: Cast Iron
- Item Requires Shipping
- 16.9 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H5.0000” x L17.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Customer Satisfaction Our #1 priority is our customer! Take our customer satisfaction survey »
- Fast Shipping Fast same day shipping if your order is placed before 12pm PST
- Specials Current Online and In Store Specials
- No Hassle Returns If you are not satisfied we make it easy for you to return your item.